Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes, I've created a blog


I've contemplated creating a blog for awhile now, specifically a jewelry blog. I never thought I'd blog but the more I become addicted to metal and jewelry blogs the more I find myself wanting to document the process of making my own jewelry, along with journaling my thoughts.
So here goes.
As with most Monday nights, I prep my work for my class on Tuesday nights. My studio time is so much more productive when I plan what I'll be enameling and working on for the evening along with the week. As someone who works full time in an office job; time in the studio is incredibly precious.
...so you get an idea of what my jewelry is like, here's a link to my website: www.lisettefee.com. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate