Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, June 22, 2009

flex shaft


Tonight I finished setting my fabulous new stone ring and used my flex shaft for the first time! It was def exciting. I'm already shopping on Rio Grande for new tools and toys for my bench...not good for my credit card. But it's so much fun to sit down at my own bench and not have to transfer tools as much as I used to, I pretty much go to the studio in Old Town to either use the torch or do heavy duty metalsmithing at the shop. I love the feeling of working at home on my jewelry, it has been somewhat of an investment but a very good investment and not as much of a financial burden as I thought.
I've found a renewed sense of creativity in working on setting the stones I've collected and using new methods...now if I could only find more time! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate