Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, June 28, 2009

sunday funday

I'm still working on this bowl1 year after taking my first metalforming class; I only work on it at the shop with the right hammers and tools they have. And as I said in my previous post...where does the time go? Usually the guys and I will do a 'Sunday Funday' when we can squeeze in some extra hours and play, make martini glasses (okay, I'm not there yet but Lawrence made one) or fold form copper.
Today I inched much closer to finishing it. I planished the bottom of the bowl and began filing the sides. My plan is to pierce a lovely swirl/feather design along the sides. File it up some more and polish it reeeal nice. I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate