Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Little Pony


More like Dead Pony, I adore \Raphaël's work and at some point plan on ordering a poster/tshirt. She's from Brussels.
so I'm having a tough time embedding the image...click on Dead Pony.
Oh...there it is :-)

I have a Japanese tattoo on my left shoulder that means dream. Very appropriate, I'm always dreaming, whether I'm sitting in a meeting or trying to listen to someone. One of my bad habits!

P.S. I loved My Little Pony when I was growing up, one Christmas when we lived in Uruguay my parents gave me a stable. I kept all my ponies well groomed!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate