Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, June 9, 2009

crashin'

As I'd stated before, time in the studio is precious but it's also intense and long; especially when you've got 3 hours of kiln time to cram in several projects.
this afternoon at work I began to combust and just felt suddenly tired and faint. I left work early and didn't go to my enameling class which kills me but at the same time it was kind of nice. I laid on the couch reading my silversmithing and enamel books and took notes which is still productive!
And now I'm watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey....not productive but hey, I am going to log in some extra bench time later this week and Sunday. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate