Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, January 27, 2011

Design with Wine

Doesn't that sound like fun, mixing a bit of wine and crafting?

Tomorrow night I'm teaching Wire wrapping at Emerge Gallery's (Pitt County Arts Council) Design with Wine events. Attendants get to learn either painting, jewelry, ceramics and other craft activities.

I'm really looking forward to teaching the class and enjoying the company of curious new jewelry enthusiasts.

The amber, silver and swarovski bead necklace above is the first silver wire necklace I made. I just loved it so much at the time, and still do, I think I sold it to a close friend.

Either way, I'm proud of where I've come since then.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate