Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ECU Metals Symposium Student exhibition

This weekend is the 2nd Annual ECU Metals symposium, I'm beginning to get super pumped about it.  We're going to have amazing artists visit with workshops and demos, just a bunch of metal geeks being geeky together.

Here are some blurry photos I took with my phone of the student exhibition.  
My black coral, pyrite and chased silver brooch is in the upper left corner 
next to Liz Steiner's white necklace.
And there in the lower middle on the wall is Kat Cole's new piece, I really like it.

You can read more about the visiting artists and workshops here

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate