Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, January 23, 2011

pan's labryinth

I recently purchased the director's cut of Pan's Labryinth and it has wonderful insights and interviews from Guillermo Del Toro. He is a brilliant and creative producer.

When I first saw Pan's Labryinth I couldn't stop thinking about it and how our world can move within other worlds. It's a twisted story but one that has so many paralelles to our own experiences.

I love the detail del Toro put into his movie, colors, symbols and animals represent emotions and ideas. Check out the clip below of creating Pan and the scary child eater!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate