Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, September 4, 2015

The Art of Dressing Fashion Show

Ya'll know I love fashion and the small community we have in Greenville of fashionistas are gathering for this fashion show organized by my good friend Wes Nicholson. 

The fashion show and installation will be benefiting the T.W. Nicholson MD Medical Education Endowment Fund, I love that the proceeds will be going to such a great cause.

The fashion show will be on Thursday, September 24th at the Greenville Museum of Art.  Tickets are only $35 - you get a fashion show, drinks, appetizers and like I said the proceeds go to such a great cause.  You really couldn't ask for more.  I'm super excited to be attending, it's rare that these fun and great events happen in Greenville, in the name of fashion of course!

You can RSVP for the event here and purchase tickets at Better Retailers in Greenville.



 Thanks for reading and I hope to see my local Greenville friends there!
As always, stay lovely!
xoxo
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate