Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, August 31, 2015

2015 Martha Stewart American Made Nominee

Last week I saw the call for entries for the Martha Steward American Made contest, and I thought, why not try?  I mean I could just win and get $10,000 for my business. 

You can officially vote for me on September 21st - don't worry I'll add a reminder on here and all social media.

It's quite exciting to have a profile on Martha Stewart's website, as well as the fact that she is celebrating handmade and many other companies are as well.  This is such a great thing for American makers, that our country is slowly supporting locally and well made products.

Thank you for reading and stay lovely,
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate