Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gettin' crafty

Show season is in full swing and I'm plugging away in my studio.  I'm super excited for Crafty Bastards which is in 1.5 weeks, it's my biggest show of the year and this year I plan to bring even more jewelry and new pieces to show in Washington, DC on Saturday and Sunday September 26-27th.  You can purchase your tickets here.
The Bast Double spine ring will be featured at the Crafty Bastards Show.
So to name a few of the great things about Crafty Bastards:
-Handmade items by the best indie designers
-Food trucks
-street art
-fun for the kids and family
-Beer
-It's at Union Market

And here's a lil video from the awesome people at the City paper.



I'll be at booth #78, so please be sure to stop and shop!

Bast spine earrings with lapis lazuli.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate