Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fun outtakes of the Bast Collection

When Aileen and I discussed shooting the Bast Collection, of course we both felt it'd be very appropriate to have a cat in the shoot, specifically Aileen's cat, Fifi.  We've worked with Fifi before but not outdoors.

Jessi Boseman, our model, was a total sport about holding Fifi and the results worked great, however Aileen did catch some fun moments with Fifi, and here they are!

Here's Fifi trying to escape!  Photo by Aileen Devlin
Fifi doing her best to hold still. Photo by Aileen Devlin
I can tell you that if it were one of my cats she'd have been long gone running away! 

thanks for reading friends, stay lovely,
Lisette
Pin It

1 comment:

Translate