Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Fest at Candler Park

Everytime I look at my calendar, I wonder what I was thinking doing all these shows but I know it's 'show season' and that I really do love doing them! Here's the event poster for Fall Fest at Candler Park, I'm super excited to be returning to hot-lanta to do another show.

I loved visiting Atlanta earlier this year and this time it won't be any different.  Plus I'll get to seem some new friends I made.  Like Sara Sozo of Sozo United, we were neighbors at the Indie Craft Experience back in June in downtown Atlanta.  I immediately knew we'd hit it off when I envied her cool style and GORGEOUS handbags.  They're beautifully made and one of the best parts about Sara's company is that she teaches refugee women to how to sew as well as help them find new employment with their new skill.  

Sara also just partnered with Peace of Thread, an organization that employs women in vulnerable populations and women that are struggling to overcome difficult circumstances.  I'm inspired by how Sara is using her talent and skill to help other women, it is so empowering and just cool!

One of my favorite clutches from Sozo United

Love the accent of the zipper handle!

So I hope to see you at the festival if you're in the Atlanta area.
Thank you for reading and stay lovely!
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate