Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Look what I made!

I feel quite lucky with the class I have at Emerge Pitt County Council for the Arts; my students are so much fun and great people and the best part they are making some amazing pieces!

Last night I snapped some shots of my students working on their pieces, each of them have come up with great design and are incorporating several methods such as enameling, soldering and stone setting.

Next week I'm going to teach the class how to do cuttlefish casting! 

Carrie sanding her tab set pieces
Judy forming her ring
Carrie's enamel pieces set in copper

Caroline (aka my tattoo artist)
Kelley getting ready to solder her ring shank
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate