Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, April 15, 2011

song of the day: Jezebel cover by Anna Calvi

Anna is such a hot minx in this video!

I love her strong and deep voice and this cover of Edith Piaf's song is very cool.



Unfortunately, I will not be DJing tonight at WZMB as we're converting over to a new system to hold all the music, etc.

However, it's a blessing in disguise as I'll have a chance to check out fellow metalsmith, Laura Wood's MFA thesis show! Laura has been a wonderful presence at the metals department at ECU. Laura was the creator and brain behind the first ECU Metals Symposium.

If you're in town, check it out!

Thank you for listening and reading, have a great weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate