Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, April 8, 2011

A CASA - Brazilian Jewelry Museum

I can't say enough how much I enjoy learning about jewelry artists abroad, especially in Latin American countries.

Here is a video, in which I can understand a few words (that are similar to Spanish words) because it's in Portuguese, from the Museu de Objeto Brasiliero, where Miriam Korolkova, a jeweler and teacher, discusses the work exhibited by contemporary jewelry artists in Brazil.



Isn't the black necklace amazing? Hope you enjoy the video and check out the other ones posted on the Museu's website!

Thanks for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate