Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, April 18, 2011

I am not a photographer...

Sterling silver ring; cast from deer antler

I had two pieces left from my castings for the deer antler necklace. On Sunday, while taking a break from raising I decided to turn the casting into a ring. And of course, I wanted to focus on that project rather than raising...somehow that happens but it's great because I get to 'play' for a little.

And below is the result of more playing. I finally bought gold leaf and it is SO much fun! I love the contrast of the gold and black - always elegant and sexy as hell.
Pierced and oxidized copper, gold leaf detail

I don't know why I still try and take quick photos of my work!

these are the only decent photos after taking about 30.

Plan on getting a pro soon...after I finish more projects.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate