Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, September 11, 2010

it's written on the wall

ECU's print department held a summit this weekend to network, exhibit and understand more about the medium. I didn't attend any of them, except the exhibit and there were awesome prints. I wanted to purchase many of the fabulous prints.

There were some prints that just astounded me, leaving me wondering how they achieved their work.

The print below has a rich and deep color palette.I love the energy in the print below, powerful.
This print had me wondering what the subject was thinking.

One of the best parts of attending school, and benefit of being a student is the art exhibits and meeting so many talented people! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate