Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paper is pulp

Graphics done by Mario Paredes.

Not sure what that title means but pulp can be paper...

Anywho, thought I'd bring you some more news of what's been happening with some of the graduate art students. Laura Wood, is always working hard to showcase artists and different methods of working with materials.

Laura created the Pulp Culture Exhibition that had some pretty awesome artist and workshops. I was really bummed I couldn't participate.

Here are some photos and links of the show.
Photo credit: Anne Gold


You can also purchase a catalog of the images and artist info at Blurb.com. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate