Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, September 7, 2010

busy as a bee

And I'm loving every minute of it!

Here is a photo of my cuttlefish brooch with coral (red and black).
I was showing my brooch to a classmate and she held it in different angles, that I hadn't even considered, so I took a photo of it in a different position.

Then I began to play around with making a ring out of some white coral that I also found in Panama. The shank is a cuttlefish cast piece that didn't exactly come out perfect however, I found that I really love the imperfections.

I'll be working on the ring this week.
I didn't work today in the law office (my other part time job), so I had lots of time to work and play. I just LOVE being in the studio. So much energy swirls around me, with other students getting excited about their projects. It's invigorating.
And I added more water cast silver to my black branch coral bracelet. I swear I'm obesessed with it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate