Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, September 3, 2010

so much happening

This was the 2nd week of school and the projects are beginning to pile up.

In one week, I became the President of the ECU Metals Guild, attended my first VAF (Visual Arts Committee) and *cross* my fingers, may get a part time metals teaching gig!!!

I can handle it, especially since I dropped my art history course. This semester it's all studio time and like I said before, I'm really loving it. I feel like I'm getting into the meat of making and learning new techniques. It's pretty awesome.

So, I'll keep ya'll updated on that gig...may the metal gods bless me, even more. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate