Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, September 27, 2010

your Aura

Andy in his aura suit
I'm really drawn to artists that create work with a spiritual, deeper meaning.

Andy Denton's work is composed of capturing a person's aura; what does it look like, what do aura's and halo's do?
Brothers in Arms

Andy is a grad student in ECU's sculpture department and a friend of mine. A pretty cool guy that also has awesome musical taste, he's a DJ of the ECU college radio, WZMB. They livestream online, so I highly recommend you check it out.
Balasana with Deer (my favorite)Inverted skull
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The wearable aura has my mind blown. I think it's amazing and inspiring and original. In other words: "How fuckin' cool!"

    ReplyDelete

Translate