Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, September 5, 2010

turtle


I know this is completely random but very cool. I was driving home Friday from work, and just happened to see this giant turtle out of the corner of my eye. He looked ready to cross the road but, as silly as this sounds, I told him not to!

I have never seen a turtle this big, in my neighborhood, or anywhere I've lived.

Poor thing, as old as he is, I'd hate to see him turn into road kill. The cars on my street drive fast. Animals are so amazing, this turtle has a giant, almost crocodile-like tail. He just nodded his head when I told him to turn around and go home. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate