Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, August 28, 2015

Bursting at the seams

One of my flaws is that I can be quite impatient, and want immediacy.  Being a jeweler, most of the time you should be patient so this doesn't always work for me, being impatient.

Which leads me to just a tease, a little morsel of what is to come for the Bast Collection, because honestly I want to release it right now! Ha, but I have a deadline to keep and it's good for me, because it really does build the excitement.

Fifi and Jessi, one perfect moment of stillness

The Bast cuff bracelet, I'm just so in love with this stone!
The Bast Collection will be released on Thursday, September 10th.  Mark your calendars because I'm quite confident this will be a successful collection!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate