Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Curbside Cookoff here we come

And the fall events begin! 

I was invited by the DMV Food Truck Association to participate in this fun event with other artisans and boutique trucks.  I'm always willing to try something new.  It's also going to be fun as my sister in law will be helping me that day, I love mixing work with family & friends. 

DC will always be home to me and it's great to go back and revisit old haunts and see old friends.  Plus I'm very much looking forward to trying all the delicious food!

My most popular item, The Hunted II talon cuff will most definitely be on sale at the event.
Thanks for reading - stay lovely!
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate