Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More holiday show line ups

It's only the middle of August but for jewelers and other small business owners this is the time to prepare for the holidays and I'm lining up my show list and already mentally preparing for the onslaught of orders.

I'm excited and I feel so much more prepared this year than I was last year.  With that said I wanted to let you know early on where Eilisain Jewelry will be headed.

Just got word last night that we will be participating in Crafty Feast in Columbia, SC.  I've never been to Columbia and this time my husband will join me and we will get to know a new city!

In October I'll be headed to Atlanta for the Candler Fall Fest.  It's going to be a very fall/winter season but I"m so ready for it! And if you're in these cities please visit, I'd love to meet you and talk jewelry!



some of the new rings I'll be selling at these shows....and some are from the Bast Collection!
As always thank you for reading!
stay lovely,
Lisette

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate