Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Contemplative Vessel exhibition

For so many reasons I really love having my studio space at Art Avenue, and one of them is seeing all the great exhibitions in our gallery space.

Longtime AA studio renter and supporter, ceramicist Hollie Lyko will have her first solo exhibition at Art Avenue on the First Friday Art Walk in Uptown Greenville on Friday, September 4th 5-8pm.

Her newer large vessels are awesome and the glazes she uses are layered and subtle.  I'm really looking forward to this exhibition, if you're in town I hope you make time to view the show.

As always thank you for reading and stay lovely!
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate