Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Momentary Myth the video

Momentary Myth from Eilisain on Vimeo.


So I finally did it, I had a video made of my jewelry.  I really wanted to wait until a week before the exhibition with Sim Asher, but I just couldn't wait any longer.  I've been holding onto the video for about a month, and I have the hardest time keeping secrets! 

Spike Hoban directed and made the video and he is really talented.  I'm so lucky I got to have him work on it; Spike also directed Kat Cole and Dejan Jovanic's videos and well, if you've seen them you'll know what I'm talking about!

I hope you enjoy it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate