Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, May 5, 2013

New outlets

As you know I've been keeping some news to myself, waiting for the appropriate time to release the news.  All in due time! 

My jewelry will be sold in several new locations, Overland Gallery in Kinston will be selling my Poseidon Collection along with select items from the Hunted Collection.  Overland is owned by the most lovely couple,   Cynthia and Michael Dunn.  They are so supportive of the arts community in eastern NC, and represent several of my friends.
A nice shot of my jewelry at Overland Gallery.  Photo taken by Ellen Hinrichs.

Next week I'll be sending off jewelry to Phoenix in downtown Richmond, Virginia.   The clothes, shoes and accessories in Phoenix are seriously unique and stylish.

My biggest news is that I'll be a featured artist and sell my work on the beautifully curated online website, Craft and Culture.  I'm not really sure how I found Craft and Culture but I'm so happy I did.  Hana Ryan and her partner Jason Parker have the most excellent taste in designers and I feel so lucky and honored that I'll be featured...not sure when, but soon! 

Thank you for reading and I look forward to sharing more good news with you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate