Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, May 31, 2013

I won the Makery Competition

Thank you to everyone that voted for me.  Its such a warm fuzzy feeling when your friends and family support you and take a little time out of their day to vote, thank you again!

Next week I'll be featured on The Makery website and possibly sell my jewelry.  The concept is wonderful, to support North Carolina artisans and celebrate how they make their work.  North Carolina has a very rich history of craft and I'm honored to become a part of that fabric.   

I'll keep you posted on my interaction with the Makery.

In other news, I finally photographed this sweet little pendant I finished several weeks ago.  I bought the gorgeous rudilated quartz crystal at Points of Light and found it perfect with the original beetle I cast last year.  

Since last year I've seemed to acquire even more bugs! My future mother in law found a beautiful dragonfly and a lizard....hmmm, the question is should I make them into jewelry? I'm contemplating it.

For now, this pretty baby is on sale

Now on sale on my website and etsy!
Thank you for reading and happy Friday!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate