Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bellissimo

I'm not sure if I would say the past several months have been bellisimo completely but lately it has! Which makes up for the not so exciting months.  As you may or may not know I graduated last December from ECU with a BFA in metals and jewelry.  Since January, I've kicked my ambitions into high gear and structured my jewelry business, Eilisain Jewelry LLC.  It's been a big learning experience and I'm hopeful for the future.  

Within the past several weeks, I'd say since March, some wonderful opportunities have come about from my hardwork; and slowly I'm sharing them with you! 

About two weeks ago I was interviewed by local magazine, Bella, based out of Washington, NC. Wes Nicholson, a writer for Bella, called me up and wanted to interview me about my jewelry.  It was really great to have local press want to feature me, especially since my jewelry is inspired by eastern North Carolina.

Below is the full page interview.  Bear with me, as I know it may be hard to read. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate