Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deep Sea shell and coral earrings


This was such a fun pair of earrings to make and reminded me of my trip to Mexico last year, I bought the shells in the high mountainous city of Taxco.  It was so hard on that trip not to buy everything!

I chose to set the shells in oxidized sterling silver to allow the shells to 'breathe' and not be conformed by a bezel setting, plus the shells are somewhat delicate.  And the twisted black coral from Panama adds such a great contrast and sea-like creature quality to them.

Now on sale in my Eilisain Esty shop!
Curvy black coral and red shells from Mexico.
Lil' sea creatures hung from your ears!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate