Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, June 1, 2012

First Friday in Greenville

Lots of great things going on tonight in the great G-Vegas. Here's a snippet of what I'll be checking out:

Art Avenue will be hosting Bringing the Heat exhibition, as posted in the FB event: First Friday Art Walk Extravaganza: Art installations by Laritza Garcia and Autumn Brown, featured work by Mike McAteer, Andy Denton and Jeremy Fineman. This showcase will include sculptural work, ceramics and jewelry. Come feast your eyes and salute the summer night.

Uptown Art is hosting an Encaustics Demo with Charity Valentine (ECU Alumni).  For which I'm very psyched about since I've never tried encaustics and it looks like fun!

Soooo, if you are in the Eastern NC area come out and see great artwork, music and demonstrations!

Art Avenue Gallery and Studios
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate