Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Poseidon's Pride - new addition to Deep Sea jewelry


Mated for life seahorse pendant, the texture on them is so beautiful.  Did you know that they are among the only animal species in which the male bears the young? If only science could develop a way for men to give birth! Poseidon is said to be the tamer of horses, and as a totem animal they are supposed to bring protection and romance.

I love anything ocean related and tiny creatures, so this was a joy to make.   Now on sale in my Eilisain Etsy Shop!

Deep Sea - Poseidon's Pride pendant.  Cast in sterling silver

3.5mm cz stones set as eyes!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate