Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, June 26, 2011

new goodies

Since yesterday was my day off (pool and lounging - it was SO sweet!); today was my work day. And I got quite alot done. I was motivated by a G-chat convo with a fellow metalsmith - I couldn't be out done and not get into the studio myself - as he was going to work in his studio early in the morning.

Anywho, I continue to work with deer antler, now having a bit of more innocent fun and play. Below are new earrings with black coral twigs.

And some other fun projects below; my gold nugget no-solder tab set deer antlers. I made these for two purposes; to show my students how to make a small pin using tabs and easy mechanisms.

These were quick photos I took before leaving the studio. I'll have upclose shots of the earrings tomorrow.

Deer antler earrings and black coral

Another shot.

Tube rivet sample for the beginning metals I teach at Emerge.


Golden nugget no-solder brooches. $15 each - soon to be uploaded on my Etsy site.

Another shot.

Backs of my no-solder brooches.
(Roller printed lace on the back for an extra touch).

These lil' nuggets will be on sale this Wednesday at the Umbrella Market in the Downtown G-Vegas area.

Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate