Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Uptown Greenville Umbrella Market

If you don't have any plans, and live in the Greenville, NC area come out this evening to join Julie DiNitto (former student and friend) and I at the Uptown Greenville Umbrella Market, from 5-8pm in the 'downtown' part of Greenville, across from Starlight and Winslow's Tavern.

I'll be selling most of the jewelry I have on sale at my Etsy site, like these rockin' earrings and jewels. Julie will have her fabulous gemstone necklaces on sale as well!

The Uptown Greenville market is an annual event the city of Greenville sponors every summer to promote local business', food, art and entertainment. There is a facebook page too, check it out for more info and whose going to be there.

Julie DiNitto stone necklace.

Thanks for reading.
Pin It

1 comment:

Translate