Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, June 30, 2011

back on the radio, WZMB 91.3

Finally, I've been wanting to blast some new tunes from ECU's very own radio station, WZMB 91.3 (livestreaming) for awhile. But not to worry, I'll be on air today 10am-12pm.

Here is a very tasty new song, from a bad-ass Latin American group, Bomba Estero, my friend Sarah West introduced me to. I'll have some of them playing in the coming weeks.



Bomba makes me long for days on the beach in Panama with my cousins, or dancing at some club.

Enjoy! And don't forget to tune into me, DJ Lestat from 10am-12pm, every Tuesday and Thursday. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate