Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Fever feels so good

Spring is my favorite season; flowers are blooming, the trees come alive with bright and lush green leaves, birds are singing and I'm filled with such a wonderful feeling, being a part of something much bigger than myself. I'm humbled.

I especially enjoy the change of seasons when I go for my morning runs.

Here is a reverential narrative video on growing and life filmed in the magnificent redwood forests.

Growing is Forever from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.

Many years ago, when I lived in California, my family and I took a roadtrip up to Sacramento to see the redwoods...they are amazing, such wise old energy.

Found this video on 18kt, one of Marta Sanchez Oms' blogs. Check her work out, great use of lovely gems.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate