Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, March 18, 2011

song of the day: The Magic by Joan as Police Woman

I just discovered Joan as Police Woman last week and she is very much a badass singer/songwriter. She just dropped a new album, The Deep Field, and it's as deep as you can get. And I'm not surprised at all that she dated the dreamy and soulful Jeff Buckley.

I love her deep and husky voice and lyrics, they're complicated and tell a story.



How can you not love this woman when she sings of how divine she is?

And ending with this post, I am requesting you check out my radio show tonight, 6-8pm on WZMB 91.3, which also livestreams. Listen online tonight for fresh and feel good music!

thank you for reading and listening ;-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate