Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Art Star Craft Bazaar

This year has been the year of shows, I've never done this many and it was a choice I made to get out more in the public and introduce my jewelry to people who normally wouldn't see it online or at my stockists.

And the hard working individuals that put these shows together are super awesome to work with.  Thus I'm happy to announce I was accepted to be a vendor at my second Art Star show in Philadelphia!  I had such a great time in May participating int the spring show that I definitely decided I had to do another one, especially for the holiday season.

Art Star Craft Bazaar poster (isn't it a great design?)
The event will be held at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
6825 Norwitch Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19153
$3 Door Fee to enter both the bazaar + the museum
(please note the museum normally charges a $12 admission fee,  but for our bazaar you will be able to get in for the discounted rate of $3. This includes admission to the bazaar AND the museum!)
Street Parking (free) or $5 to park all day in the Museum’s Parking Lot
Rain, Snow or Shine!
The Bast one of a kind necklace, $600.  Photo by Tara Locklear.
So if you live in Philly or know people there, please share this event and support the handmade movement!

Stay lovely ya'll,
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate