Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, October 12, 2015

Revamping my website

It took me long enough, I finally migrated my website to a newer version.  I kept putting it off as I usually do for tasks that I can't stand doing.  I'm quite happy though that I made the migration, as the new tools for my website are fantastic!  You can view model shots as well as shots of the jewelry on the same page.


Check it out for yourself! 

And the product views are much better.  So with that said, take a look at my updated site and do some shopping while you're at it!

Thanks so much for reading and stay lovely!
xoxo
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate