Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, October 19, 2015

The Afterlife exhibition at Art Avenue call for entries

The call for entries is finally here for the Afterlife Exhibition at Art Avenue which will be opening the weekend of the ECU Metals symposium.  As you know from my previous post about the symposium, I'm super excited to host and jury my second exhibition.  It's been much too long and I feel that professionally it is very edifying to run an exhibition.  You learn so much about how to handle work, correspond with artists and view incredible work.


With that said I present the poster for the CAF, it's a bit hard to read as I had to snapshot the pdf of the poster - but for now, all the details are there. 

If you're interested in submitting, send images of your work to eilisain@gmail.com with Afterlife entry in the subject line.  Submissions are $20 and can be made via paypal to ecusymposium@gmail.com.

And of course let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and as always - stay crafty!
xoxo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate