Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, October 31, 2013

Studio Tour Weekend at ECU

First and foremost, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I don't know what it is about this year but for some reason, I'm so much more in the Autumn/Halloween/festive mood.  I went a bit nuts decorating my apartment and I'll be SO sad to take them down.

Okay, now on to more serious business.  This weekend is the annual artist studio tour hosted by the Friends of ECU School of Art and Design.  Proceeds from the ticket sales go to scholarships for current art students.  And I feel so lucky to be a part of this year's tour.  It's a really fabulous idea considering there are quite a few studios in Greenville and the school is promoting this to the community.  

Jeremy Fineman, ceramicist and co-resident artist, will also be participating with me as we represent Art Avenue.  
Photo by Aileen Devlin. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate