Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, October 4, 2013

New places carrying Eilisain Jewelry

So it's been awhile since I've posted on here the new places that are carrying my jewelry.  I've been a busy bee these past several months preparing the jewelry to go out.

I'm really happy to say that the spaces carrying my jewelry are on the West coast, as well as the 'dirty' south!

Tempest Couture
1305 S. 900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

 
Ghost Gallery
504 Denny Way at Olive St.
Seattle, WA 98112

 
Resurrect Boutique
4135 Piedmont Avenue
Oakland, CA 94611



Young Blood Boutique
636 N. Highland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30306


All four of these boutiques/galleries are owned by women, which is something I've noticed as of late the number of women run business' has truly grown and it makes me proud to be in such great company.

If you happen to travel in these areas, definitely pop in.  They carry a wide range of independent designers and artists.
The Hunted bronze small double owl talon pendant (and my awesome makers mark!)

The Hunted sterling silver owl talon ring.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate