Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, October 11, 2013

Amir Friedman Dalmatian Collection

Ok so I have been posting several videos in a row, but sometimes that just happens when you keep finding great vids!

I'm really excited to share Amir Friedman's video for his Dalmatian Collection.  It's pretty awesome, right? He looks like he could seriously f'up someone in the video while he's hammering on the anvil.



Hope you enjoyed it!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. what is the black metal in the gold.
    Steel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, I'm pretty sure it's obsidian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Lisette Obsidiana no es. Cuando se liga acero con oro que se conoce com el nombre de oro gris se compone de 30 partes de oro, tres de plata y dos de acero..

    ReplyDelete

Translate