Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ECU Symposium 2014 Presenters announced

Once again, it's that time of year to begin preparing for the 
ECU Metals Symposium, this year's title is: Image & Meaning.  

I think that title is appropriate and really great.  As well as the presenters, every year it gets better and better! I have to say that for several reasons, the symposium is near and dear to my heart.  I was here (in Greenville, still am!) when it was conceived by Laura Wood, it's small and intimate and also...I don't have to travel and it isn't expensive! (I know I'm a bit lazy).  

This years presenters are seriously good, Arthur Hash, Avery Lucas, Teresa Faris, Christine Clark...and MANY MORE!!! 
From the first symposium part at Tipsy Teapot (sorry for the bad quality image)
And did I mention that we have the coolest tshirts and pin swap?! Registration will open October 11th, so mark you calendars! 
If you'd like to read about the past symposiums, please scroll through my old posts here

Thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate