Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, November 2, 2013

New addition to Vespa Collection


When I first began on the Vespa collection, I imagined making more pieces; but when it came to crunch time...well, I ran out of time! Plus I was getting it all ready for the fashion show.

So here is a continuation of the collection.  The companion piece to the Vespa necklace, the Vespa cuff.  After I completed the cuff, I realized that is has a super woman aesthetic, like arm shields!

I am quite happy, this cuff will be sent off to Kathleen Sommers for her annual bracelet show, along with two other bracelets I have to get working on this weekend.   As I've said in previous posts, I really enjoy the chance to work on one of a kind pieces and play.  

Vespa Cuff, 2013.  Photo by Lisette Fee, all rights reserved. 

Vespa Cuff, 2013.  Photo by Lisette Fee, all rights reserved. 

Vespa Cuff, 2013.  Photo by Lisette Fee, all rights reserved. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate