Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A couple of things

So as you can imagine, with the holidays coming up...these next several months are going to be insanely busy.  But I don't mind, it's great to have a challenge and work towards finishing projects.

Not only am I getting ready for holiday sales but also some great exhibition opportunities.  I've been invited to participate in Kathleen Sommers 5th annual bracelet show, SO psyched about this opportunity and I just discovered that my Maybe Sparrow necklace was featured on the exhibition postcard for the Dia de Los Muertos event at Equinox Gallery!

I'm also preparing work to send off to several new galleries, Twilight Gallery in Seattle and Michele Tuegel Contemporary Gallery in St. Petersburg, Florida.  I have been seriously blessed this year.  

Photo taken by Ken Bova.  Maybe Sparrow necklace, 2013.
Thank you for reading and for YOUR support!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate