Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gem is truly outrageous!

As you've already known, from reading my blog, I'm a dork, a nerd - especially about gemstones, jewelry, and Jem the 80's cartoon.  Anywho, I just got in a shipment of beautiful amethyst points and some small tourmalines from Points of Light.  Aren't they gorgeous?

The carnelians I got from a local shop for a custom order.  I haven't used carnelians in the crow or talon pieces but I think they'll look beautiful.

oh and psst - don't forget I'm having a special Labor Day/September sale - 12% off ALL my jewelry - ONLY this month.  


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate