Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, September 21, 2012

Southwest School of Art

Southwest School of Art Success Stories from Mark & Angela Walley on Vimeo.

 Southwest School of Art sounds like a wonderful place, I've been wanting visit for awhile to also catch up my friend Laura Wood and meet Alejandro.  I've heard so much about the school and several other artists that teach and work at SSA such as Lorena Angulo, Jillian Palone and many more.

It's wonderful to hear the personal stories of artists that work at SSA and how vital the school is to the community.   I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate